BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 7 May 2012

Wow! April was a busy month!



So April was such a busy month. We celebrated easter at home one day early and headed off to the airport to fly out at midnight. We went to Phuket for 2 weeks and it was just AMAZING. The boys had such a great time. Thought I'd share a few of my favourite pics.
We had the best time,  did some great tours, lots of chilling by the pool or beach and of course some shopping.













So I didn't even get my April WW1 layout up as the challenge wasn't up before I left and we got back late in the month. I was straight back to work the next day, so it took me a while to get back into it. Anyway the challenge was white + Grey + tags and tabs. I found this one to be a bit of a challenge. I ended up mixing some paint and using a straw to splatter it across the page and using clothes tags.
So here's my layout.

I have a few challenge layouts to share and some  retreat layouts to share.
Back soon
Thanks for looking
Suz x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You can still enter this as you have till the 11 (i think) xoxo I'm planning on doing mine tomorrow :)